Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A slow Weekend

Well after a fairly full Saturday with a day full of events I really don't have anything to report for Sunday. Started off by me and the burrower getting all holy at church. I was hoping that the rain prediction was wrong and the afternoon showers wouldn't happen. I got what I wished for and headed off to the WhiteWater center for one last pre-course ride. I only managed one lap due to the heat and I just didn't feel like biking when I got out there.

The good news is that this weekend is fore casted to be a lot cooler than the 90+ degrees plus lot of humidity. Finally.

Like I said, not a lot went on this weekend. I did manage to take my brand new car out for a ride at Birkdale. Got a prime parking spot too.


Yup, if you look in the background my Geek Squad beatle got a spot right next to the door. Meanwhile my friend Jason decided to take the risk and park his car in the street.
What a sucker.

Tomorrow I just have a nice, casual lap planned at Shermans Branch, just to loosen up the legs a bit. If your interested let me know, I will be there around 5:15 or so, but will definaltly wait if someone else wants to show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment