Thursday, August 5, 2010

More Travels

Well after working for a week after coming back from Colorado, it was time for another "vacation". Ok, it wasn't a vacation it was a wedding in Michigan. One of these days I will get a vacation that doesn't have a wedding attached to it. Me and the burrower also had to do was get our our wedding plans in order. Well to get past the boring stuff and just let you know we did get a lot of it done while we were up there.

After that I headed up to D-port IA to spend a night with Cranky Dan and a night with Sh#Tbrick. Well after multiple beers later at both places, a tux fitting it was then off to visit my high school buddies Chuck and Kope. Lets just say they are jealous of my made ping pong skills.

Yes, I went something like 16-3 for wins in ping pong, I am just that damn good.
Also on my tour I ended up going to Navy Pier to watch some fireworks, drink some beer, and just relax. I never understood abstract art...


Besides utter domination at ping pong and another 900 miles put on the Kia it was time to head off to Michigan for the wedding of my old roommate Web. Oh yeah, I guess I still had to write the best man speech....

No comments:

Post a Comment