Monday, August 23, 2010

A non-update update

Yes,
Things have been slowing down here the past week in preparatin for ramping up for the Rivers Edge Mountain Bike Marathon.

Started with a nice easy stroll in Ready Creek Park chasing a damn Frisbee all over the place. This wasn't my first time playing but it was the Burrowers. I don't think this will be her favorite past time, but I do think I can get her to do it again when the weather cools down.


FORE!!!!

And the Burrower takes pretty good action shots. This might have to be her new hobby.


After that we came home and were excited to hear that our friends wanted to try to see if we could tube on their pontoon boat.
The water was so hot though it wasn't even fun to swim in. But after discussing some other sports options for the summer it has been a challenge from Jason to do our first Tri-atholon. Yes ladies and gentleman I will be attempting to swim. Now this is funny because I float like a rock. A big rock.

The answer was yes.

We also went to the bar to watch the Panthers play. Lets just say this is how we felt when the offence took the field.

And just happened to see this bloggers wife out and about, she wasn't with him so I am sure she was trying to upgrade. Really can't blame her. Have you checked out how crappy his blog is compared to mine? I have more pictures and that is the real measure of blog-dom


One thing at a time though, more details on that later if I remember to sign up. Otherwise enjoy the pictures of me in swimsuit, even though there is a life raft on top of it. Maybe even write a post tomorrow about a bike ride. I don't know if there will be time.

No comments:

Post a Comment