Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Race Report (Non Biking Related)



It is that time of year again in Charlotte N.C. in which we lose our fair city to people who live in RV’s. Yes NASCAR season is once again upon us and we are doing our annual All Star race festivities. Now I’m not a NASCAR fan by any means but I can struggle through 100 laps of watching the cars turn left. Plus the winning driver gets 1 Million Dollars for winning so there is a lot of unnecessary chances getting taken to win that money.

Heres me and Danica getting a little cozy


Well I primed myself for getting ready for the race like any good redneck should. Get beer. Check. Ok, that was about it. Couple of chairs to sit in, a card table, ladder golf set and some turkey burgers and me and the burrower are set to go.



First drink…9:56 a.m. We have 2 of the 3 cars we are driving to the track waiting in the driveway and getting ready to load up. Finish first drink 10:00 even. Then there was another beer before we left and blah blah blah we get to the track and set up camp like pros. Well to make a long story short I will just supply the pictures and you can put the story together. Hint, each one of these pop tabs once belonged to a can of beer that I once drank (14 total, 16 for the day).




Needless to say I was carbo-loading for Sundays Riverfront Challenge at the WWC. That race report will be tomorrow but enjoy the pictures for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment