Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It was a Good Week for a Ride

In fact, I was able to do 4 of them last week. Tuesday ride at the WWC, A better than expected 12 out of 15 places at the Summer Series. And then a Saturday and Sunday Ride at as well. Add in one commute day to and from work and I have been a busy rider. Now while most of my riding buddies were doing the 6 hr Grind on the Greenway, I was busy installing a shower basin. Granted I am not that good at this home ownership/maintenance thing but only after 2 trips to Home Depot to install the basin and 1 additional trip to Lowes for tile and mortar, 2 hours in a 36 by 36 cube that is my show and tiling I am taking a break to update my blog. Everyone who is reading this should be thankful that I place all of my followers before my personal hygiene.

Also, as I am writing this the burrower is getting in shape by doing the P90X


Meanwhile I offer encouragment while eating a pudding pop.


So tomorrow is race 3 of the Summer Series and I feel pretty good after riding so many times in the past week, refreshed and rested but also got enough miles in to keep up some endurance. Granted it wasn't a 6 hour ride but I still think I wont fall behind the group too much.

Anyway between finishing my basement (yes I have a basement in Charlotte), finish power washing the deck, and tiling the bathroom I managed to get a gift for The Culprit. But you will have to wait and see what it is. It should make me faster. Ok probably not, but if nothing else it will lighten the bike so when I go to Nationals I wont get completely laughed at because of the bike, just because of my lack of skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment