Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I really need to ride the bike

So as of today it has been 6 days since I last rode. Which was also my great last place finish in the summer series at Beaty Park. I feel another last place finish coming tomorrow. It has been really hectic around here and then the rain, stupid stupid rain keeping me off the trails.

In other news it is officially warm enough to go swimming in Lake Norman as we took the boat out for a spin again this weekend. The usual crew was there. And we got to have some fun out on the water.


No it wasn't a complete flip. I couldn't decide if I wanted to dive in or do a flip so I compromised and landed on my back. Thanks to the burrower though for the cool action shot.

Another reason there is no riding yesterday and today **update as Shermans branch is now open** and I am going to go after the contractors leave. Oh yeah, I need to show the pictures of my old and moldy bathroom and my new non-moldy one in which I think the burrower is going to use all of her create talents to make it what she wants.



And after.



And the basement



There will be more to come as I learn how to tile and such, but for now, getting ready to hit the trail!

1 comment:

  1. You gotta get The Burrower out on the trail to take pictures. She seems to have a knack for "action shots."

    ReplyDelete