Monday, April 12, 2010

Yet another uneventful Week

So last week was pretty uneventful as there really weren't any major life obstacles in my way. Except the giant hole in the bathroom. This has been happening for years Long before I bought the house and the guy who lived here before did not take great care of it. He cheaped out on a lot of stuff and this was no exception as one day we found out the wall was duct taped and painted and there was a hole behind it. So like any good homeowner I opened it up to see what the damage was.



The good news, mold wasn't a problem. The bad news. Studs need to be replaced and that is way above my level of handyman work. Also the shower needs to come out and see what kind of water damage is behind that.

So after hearing that news on my lunch break, after work I decided to hit up Shermans Branch for a quick lap. Traffic was real bad on 85N so I took the long way around the University of N. Carolina at Charlotte and this is what I found in the quad.



INFLATABLES!!! Lucky, I keep telling the burrower I want these for our wedding receptions but I think it is falling on deaf ears.

So I finally get to the Branch and get started riding. There was a husband/wife group riders from Team Bikesource also doing it that took off about a minute before me. I took off after them and finally caught them after the roller coaster loop. They had a good pace and I kept with them until they stopped and let me pass.

This story has to be continued.....stupid work and letting the dogs back into the house....Have a good monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment