Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Race Report or Saturday Funday Report?

Well, considering my lackluster results at the race, I guess I will just write about the nice relaxing Saturday in which I had. The weather was perfect and I didn't want to wear myself out and give my knee an extra day of rest before the Race to the River in Columbia S.C.

With no real plan for the day I asked the burrower if she wanted to go for a hike. I used this term loosely as she just had hip surgery and is still working on getting her strength back, it was more like a casual walk. Since we don't usually hit the greenways around here we decided to go to Latta Plantation.

And since I don't really have much to write about, this will be a picture blog today.

The funniest thing about going there was Jasper called shotgun and the burrower relenquished herself to the back seat. It was funny to get the looks from people on Harris who liked that I had the dog up front and her in the back.





Also, we decided to take one of our doggies, Jasper (the nice one) as he does better around people and things. Rocky just barks at everything and everyone and gets sort of annyoying when going out. And since we brought Jasper our friend Erin was doggie sitting Hurley who also was enjoying the day.


And I never realized the raptor center was also at the same location as the plantation. I still want to go there



and just to be fair, the other doggie gets a picture as well. Heres Rocky protecting his chicken.




I'll give you the race report tomorrow, but from the back of the pack theres not much to talk about...enjoy the pictures and go to the plantation

No comments:

Post a Comment