Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday

Yeah, its wednesday, another pretty un-eventfull day. There was a bit of excitement early this morning. So I wake up like I usually do, let the dumb doggies out to do their dirty business. Check my emails, wait for dumb doggies to either claw at the door or jump against it to let me know they want to go back to the half of the bed in which I just vacated to let them out, and then I hop in the shower.

Now I am going to keep this pg rated for everyone so don't get any dirty thoughts.

So I am letting the water run down my back trying to wake up and get ready for another boring day when I feel something start to crawl up my foot onto my leg. I scream like a scared little girl. The burrower (who is not fully awake yet) hears my high pitched yelp and ask if I am ok. I yell at her to come see what I found in the shower (like I said, keep your mind out of the gutter)



You had no idea where I was going with that did you?

Anyway with no idea how it got into the shower I am perplexed. I didn't know that geckos like to use body wash when they don't have hair.

In other news I guess I should mention this now before I forget, We have a date set for the wedding. May 7 2011. The burrower did the smart thing and contacted the priest to reserve the date. Here I am trying to contact the person who schedules the chapel like an idiot and waiting for her to get back to me. Now things are falling into place. Ambrose here we come!!


Sorry, no mountain biking yet this week, my knee still hurts and my scars haven't healed yet. I am planning on going this weekend though. The burrower is working her 2nd job and 2nd shift at Holy Angels in Belmont. (If you have a chance visit there as she helps those who are physically and mentally handicapped try and live a full life and they always need volunteers) so I get the afternoon to goof off. I am thinking a nice casual 3 lap ride at the WWC to get me back into the mood. Or I might just slack and do 2 while taking pictures. Recap completed.

1 comment:

  1. Fifteen minutes can save you fifteen percent on your body wash. Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete