Thursday, April 15, 2010

Nothing New on the Western Front

Nothing new bike related this week. My knee is still sore for the 6 hours of Warrior creek.


yes I am so proud of this t-shirt that I took a picture of the t-shirt.

Anyway I did sign up for the next race in Columbia, SC for the Southern Classic Series so that should be a fun sunday. I went to spin class yesterday with the burrower. Her to try out her new hip and me to test my knees. Needless to say my knee still hurts and so does her hip. We are just falling apart before age 30.

And the last update probably for the week is they still haven't called me to schedule the carpenter to come check out my bathroom. So I took the liberty of some destruction myself.



I promise a race update and maybe something cool to talk about next week. Maybe I'll also start a movie review section.

No comments:

Post a Comment