Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter!!! and a day off the bike

So I gave my lap by lap recap of the 6 hours of Warrior Creek Race and I think I hit all of the high spots. Since I did a whole write up about it I am not sure what I am going to write about the rest of the week. I could start with our Easter Lunch/Dinner over at Cashleys new place. They were nice enough to volunteer to host it at their place for me and the burrower, Angus, Erin, Bryan, Allison, and Eric. They also invited the Ashley of Cashley's boss over to enjoy some of the festivities.

Included was the 2nd Annual Easter Egg Hunt.



This is always a joy to watch semi-grown adults running around the yard getting easter eggs. I took 2nd behind Erin in the total number of eggs found. 14 of 62. She found 15. I think there were a few un-accounted for though and Ill find them at a later time in October and claim my prize then. But besides the 30 cents I found and melted chocalate hersheys kisses it was a beautiful day for some wiffleball and croquet. Here is the burrower doing her best Andre Dawsome impression (for those of you who remember, he was the right fielder for the Cubs back in the 80-90's)





Minus the mustashe I would say shes pretty close.

Well, Erica is having a girls movie night tonight and my pizza is ready. Ill think of something else for tomorrow. maybe I might even talk about all of the yardwork I did on Monday. Or better yet how my body still hurts from Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment