Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Weekday update.

Ok, enough of the weekend updates and back to the weekday events that have happened. It actually was a pretty busy week so far for me. One of my (and the burrower's) friend is in town. Angie. That is one of the photos of her and her husband Ax-wound. I played soccer with him in college and can't remember how he got the nickname, but I do remember that it was justified. Luckily she was staying not to far from us and makes it real easy to pick her up. So I had the pleasure of making her, burrower and myself food on Monday. Steaks, potatoes, corn. So I had the pleasure of doing this was her and the burrower chatted like hens. Lucky me. That was monday.

Tuesday was moving Cashley day. 3 hours but it went pretty smooth. furniture went in real easy and smooth. The only part that slowed us down was getting the stuff out of the storage facility. The truck couldn't go up the ramp and the kia was the closest car so guess what happened. Load up the kia and bring the stuff down. 2 full loads and the kia was not happy. The suspension looked like this.



Anyway, that was the first half of the week. More to come after that as still a few days left, hopefully there will be some decent stuff to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment