Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Cont....


These chores I spoke of yesterday werent bad at all, just some little stuff in which I had been too lazy to complete earlier.

After cleaning out the back of the Kia from the race


I had to get clean and take a shower then the honey do list came out. Nothing major just needed to put up a towel rack and those things in which hides the cables from a wall mounted TV. The burrower has a thing about cables showing, and just organization in general. She enjoys the structure of a clean house. I thrive on the madness of a messy one. Its a battle in which I usually lose. It was nice to rest on the couch though after those were done and watch some baseketball. Like I mentioned early even though my brackets are shot, so are everyone elses so there is still a hope for me to win the pool in which me, burrower, Erin, J and amy started. Battle of the titans it is not, but still a battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment