Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Beginning and Then Some


First Blog post, I guess lets start at the beginning.
I'm Patrick, 27 male currently residing in Charlotte, NC.
I enjoy mountain biking, soccer, video games, good beer, and rum and cokes.

Some other key characters in my so called life. My current finance Erica (a.k.a the Burrower), Charlotte friends include, J, Casey, Erik (residing in Raleigh) Amy, Ashley, Erin and Angus
My College friends, Web, Cranky Dan and Sh*tbrick. And some H.S. friends, El Chuck, Spiden, Kope and Squeaks. Maybe one of these days Ill get some pictures of all of them.

Also included is my bike riding crew, Mutt and Mad SS.

I'm going to try and do this daily, not only for the few of you that are reading it, but also as current journal of my life so if I continue this in a few years I can remember the memories I drank away. I also am a daily reader of a few of these mountain bike blogs. One by my friend the Mutt and the other by a local guy, that goes by the handle Team Dicky The last guy doesnt know me, but he keeps it pretty entertaining and kills a few minutes at work for me.

Ill keep trying this for a while till I get bored, but otherwise tune in tomorrow for another exciting adventure of me and this weekends activities


Patrick

1 comment:

  1. Just checking in. Looks good so far, and now you have a handle.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete