Monday, March 29, 2010

And let the weekend Begin!!

Well, Another weekend I forgot to take pictures so you will just have to use your imagination. Saturday started out pretty slow, decided to take the old rigid bike mountain bike out for a road ride (it didnt start out rigid, it started out as a front suspension but forgot to wash out the dirt after the wonderful short track series and now the fork doesnt move at all) and did an easy 7 miles, basically around IBM drive and back. I didn't think I would have time to ride before my Uwharrie race sunday so I squeezed it in where I could.

After I got home it was breakfast at the most magical place...IKEA. Man, for a 99 cent breakfast I sure was stuffed. Another meal down and more importantly the burrower was happy with getting out of the house. She should be officially ready to get off crutches on Tuesday from her hip surgery. That followed by grocery shopping and the weather was so nice I begged her to let me go on a ride. and it worked!!!

The only loophole was that I had to drop her off at our friend Erin's place and the only trail on the way was N. Meck. That works for me I haven't been there in a while. Ripped off 3 laps in less than 60 minutes. Top time 19 minutes flat. Not bad for the beginning of the season.

This was all before a fun filled evening with our new home-owner friends Cashley. Sometimes you forget how much fun you can have with people without cable tv or internet (as theirs are not hooked up yet). That that might be because I got to play with fire though too.

And for those who wanted a picture, here is the first official one of me in mandex from last week. Enjoy it ladies.


No comments:

Post a Comment