Sunday, March 21, 2010

Let the weekend Begin!

Ok, so I don't remember all of the details that happened on Friday, I think me and the burrower just went out to dinner with some friends and had an early night.

Due to my bike racing schedule me and the burrower decided to go to church on Saturday morning. We are trying this whole get holy before the wedding thing. Also going Saturday night for us is just never a good idea as we are usually out and about by that time.

But according to her it was the first communion retreat so there were a lot of small grade schoolers in the mass. After deciding it wasn't appropriate to ask a nearby parent if we could borrow their kid just because we felt left out we went home to find a welcome surprise. Our neighbors Leo and Eli were outside and working on their lawn. Leo was also nice enough to take care of the killer plant that straddles the property line. Although he didn't kill it (which would be great) he gave it one heck of a haircut. It will grow back though, it always grows back. After a few thank yous and kind words to them it was off to J and Amy's place to play with their new toy. A nice pontoon boat. Here is a picture of me on it.



Ok, I just didn't bring a camera and don't have any stock photos of the boat currently, It will happen in the future. maybe even for the ladies a few of me in swim trunks for summer!

And after the nice sunburn we went to watch the basketball games at a local bar. It was great to watch Northern Iowa knock off Kansas. Even though I have both my brackets Kansas winning, I did spend a few years in Iowa and rooted for them. I am not sure the bikers at the seats next to us appreciated the cheering to watch the one seed fall, but a good time non the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment