Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Its on like Donkey Kong



So I was planning on today writing about my Sunday and the Uwharrie race and the fun events that happened afterwards when I got a call regarding my Blefferprise rent-a-wreck Jeep, but I have been discovered.

The burrower just found out I had started a blog. She had the privilege of reading through it and made a few "suggestions" Number 1, why was she called the burrower and didn't have a real name. I had to explain to her that everyone that has a blog has to have a handle to be known by. This is the internet you can be whoever you want to be. The second issue she had with it was the introduction. My speeling and grammmer are yet to be refined. She did not like that she was called "my current finance" Ok, she does have a gripe there. Although she is my "current" she is also my "only". And also I have no idea how to spell fiancée and the spell check didn't pick it up. She is more than just a future tax deduction to me.

But the reason why it is on like Donkey Kong is that after finding it out she has started her own blog. Now I ask my loyal legion of followers (thank you Mutt, your check is in the mail) to pass on the good word for my blog (their checks will also be in the mail shortly afterward) to destroy her on the number of hits I get on this. Spread the word. And here is a picture of a dog to make everyone smile.

1 comment:

  1. I gave you some linky action over on my blog sidebar, so maybe that will give you a few extra visits. After the 6WC, I'm sure I'll mention you once or twice, so you'll get some links there as well. Let the games begin. See you Saturday.

    ReplyDelete