Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Err..

Yeah, not much happened this weekend. College football, beer. Went out to dinner to celebrate a friends birthday, came home, more beer. Sunday, went on a nice social pace ride at the branch of Sherman, easy 22 miles or so. About the highlight was hearing that the one, the only, Team Dicky aka Rich Dillen was on the trail as well. Apparently he got his "shifty parts" he needed to get his ride in order. Oh, and I didn't get his autograph, maybe next time.

I really have upgraditus (that a word?) but also have broke wallet so the two cancel each other out. Here is my Santa Claus wish list if anybody wants to donate free stuff to me. I promise I will think about thanking you, but probably not.

2 2x9 crankset, thinking truvativ or I might go with the slx. Need one for my hardtail and one for the full squish.
2 11-34 tooth rear cassette
1 XT rear derailer
1 set up lighter wheels
1 new front fork, air shock, 100MM
1 new rear shock, lockout option required
1 road bike. Dont care about components, as long as it rolls I am happy.

Please send all of these to me or just drop them off at the house.

Thanks,
Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment