Monday, September 13, 2010

Are you ready for some football!!

Since the burrower worked all weekend it was open season for me doing what I do best. Absolutely nothing. I am going to try and stretch out an entire days blog about nothing and if you are reading this I am succeeding.

Saturday morning I ended up waking up early (like 6 am) to watch Jason and Casey compete in their first triathlon. I thought about signing up but just got lazy. You know how that goes. The first swim portion started at 7 and I was there moments before dive time. Because it was just a small one through the HOA in which Casey lives in it was not a mass start but a staggered time start. Good news I brought my camera to get pictures. Bad news I forgot the memory card in the computer. Fail. There were pictures taken of the guys as they were racing but they haven't been posted to the F-book yet for me to hijack.

Jason ended up getting the best time in the mens 19-29 age group, but Casey ended up winning the prize, a pair of socks. After we checked the unofficial results it was deemed that Jason actually won and they messed up the order. Casey still didn't give the socks back.

Since the race got started so early I was back at home by 9 to start and watch some college football.

In case you are wondering I am a Iowa Hawkeye fan for football and they just demolished the Iowa State Cyclones. Good, no one likes them anyway.

The only other pictures I took this weekend was this one of my weekend activities.


Yeah, thats an empty glass which held rum and cokes, beer cans, xbox 360 controllers, a ps3 controller, and a plate of table scrapes left over from the dinner the night before. It was a good Saturday of beer, football, video games and leftovers. Can't beat that.

No comments:

Post a Comment