Monday, February 28, 2011

Nothing new to report. So I am reporting nothing

I know it has been about 2 weeks since I last updated, but really there hasn't been a lot going on the past 2 weeks to even report. In terms of getting ready for Warrior Creek, I have been sitting on my ass.

I think last week I did get out on a ride at the WWC for a lap, but really nothing exciting happened besides dreading my fitness level for a 6 hour race.

This past weekend was some of the best riding weather a person could have asked for, but again I slacked. Well, let me rephrase that, I spent productive time doing other things non-biking related. Got the oil changed, stopped by Lowes and Home Depot, was thinking Bed Bath and Beyond, but there wasn't time.


Ok, only the first two statements were true, but the quote needed to be finished. After that the burrower had to go to her 2nd job at Holy Angels Once again, please donate either your time or money to this place. It has some of the best people you will ever meet here.

Afterward I went to the UNCC baseball game with a few friends to kill the afternoon off, and then back home to recoup after a late Friday night out at a bachelor party, but thats a different story all together with a lot of Waldos and dollar beers.
Click here for some great pictures of that.
All photos courtesy of Leo and Eli Devinney.

Sunday was pretty much a wash as I pretended to remember how to play soccer. Its been 2 years since I picked up a pair of boots and attempted to kick a ball. Lets just say it was ugly to watch. Oh, yeah, I am also in pain as my legs are not used to moving in multiple different directions anymore, just in circles.

I will try to post something later this week if something fun comes up, but until then I am just going to go enjoy this lovely 80 degree North Carolina Weather. Don't hate me to much for living the dream

No comments:

Post a Comment