Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Party like its 1989

On my lunch ride today on the greenway I came upon the realization that I am tired. Not sleepy tired, but my legs are really tired and worn out.


If you look carefully you see that the past 4 days I have been on a 2 wheeled pedal power vehicle. And if you look even closer I have been a slacker except for the Winter Short Track Series (which by the way I took 22 of 47 total for the series.) Not to bad but not great either. To bad this series has a roadie biker aspect to it. Damn roadies. Throw in some roots and twist and turns and those guys wouldn't last 2 laps at the whitewater center.

I am trying to make sure I put some mileage on the bike as it is less than 2 months to the famed 6 hours of Warrior Creek. Yes the famed race in Wilksboro that sold out in less than 36 hours. Last year I took 54 of 108 solo male riders. Right at the middle point. I hope to improve upon that this year and complete another lap for a total of 5 lap of pain and suffering and not just 4.

In other non-biking related news it was the burrower's birthday downtown trip. Guess where she wanted to go?

Its not detention but close.



It was declared a good time had by all as the gang was learning how to "pop it and lock it." If you look closely you see that all of the girls are watching how to do the dance in the mirror with a teacher up front.


It was sort of like jazzercise but with Journey


With lessons provided by this guy


So that about sums up this weekend, at least the pictures that I am allowed to show without a written consent. There were some naughty ones with this babe that you will just have to use your imagination for. (the one on the right by the way is the one I was inferring to)


I think this is about it for the week with random musings and updates, but they should be happening more frequently now as the days are getting longer and warmer and I wont be stuck inside after work. Till next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment