Monday, May 23, 2011

The Wedding Day (very picture heavy)

Getting up to the midwest a week early and finishing up the details, (dj, favors, photographer etc) the big day finally came. The plan was to meet the burrower at Vanderveer Park before the ceremony at St. Ambrose for her big reveal to me and to take some pictures. The men got dropped off at the park first and we were greeted by an unusual sight. For those of you who have seen the movie "Role Models" there were people there larping.


Me taking it all in...


somebody probably should of helped the guy who had his legs chopped off by a nerf sword.


Then finally my beautiful burrower showed up and we started the picture taking.




The guys with the bride.


Everything went off without a hitch,mostly because she still decided to go through with it.


Afterwards off to my favorite college bar


Didn't find any pictures on the f-book of us at her favorite bar, but looking forward to the photographers pics of those.

And finally the reception


Everything was good, a fun time had by all. Tomorrow if I have time will be Bahamas pics, then probably back to the same old bump and grind blog. I might still throw pictures of me in that bikini if I get enough responses though.

No comments:

Post a Comment