Sunday, May 22, 2011

I'm Back!

Well, just physically, mentally I am still on vacation in the Bahamas.

That is me and the new Mrs. Burrower in front of the crystal clear waters of the Bahamas.

All the wedding planning finally paid off as we got married on May 7. I need to everybody who reads this that fact, so they can remind me next year to get her a gift or something like that.

We left the Queen city of Charlotte the Saturday before and headed up to her hometown of G-burg. Due to my history of mountain biking and getting hurt, bringing the Culprit was out of the question. (BTW, I am going on chronological order of the past 3 weeks, and if I run out of things to talk about I will just show pictures of me in a bikini).

Mountain biking is hard to come by in parts of Illinois.

Nothing but corn. The town also did have a bike route, but it crossed the train tracks.....twice.



But along with a boring road ride through corn and train tracks there was also planning and getting ready for the wedding that was happening in a few days from our arrival.

Me and the burrower getting together the party favors/guest table numbers for the big day. Enjoy the pictures, theres still about a week more of them to come. Oh, and send your condolences to the burrower for agreeing to go through with the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment