Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ugly Sweater Time

Oh yes, with me being the scrooge I am (and I really am, not just playing around, Christmas is a lot of extra work in which I really don' care to put into my free time) I did take part in our 3rd annual ugly sweater Christmas party. Mostly because I enjoy getting a little tipsy.

There were the usual suspects there, The Burrower, J and A, Cashley, Erin,B-lee and Allison even some guest appearances by Benji (who is a roadie but I still talk with him), so former co-workers and new friends.

After getting rowdy and loud it was time for the White elephant exchange. This is where you see who your real friends are by who steals what. We were blessed with a lot of alcohol that got stolen, but the real gem of the exchange was this...


Thats right, the holiday gift everyone wants to give but no one wants to receive, the shake weight. Why did this get stolen multiple times? I have no clue, but pretty sure Frued knows.


After multiple fights over the shake weight, beer, and board games the night continues on down in the basement....

The burrowers gingerbread house.


The foosball table o' death

And the winners of the contest. He won because he had the ugliest pair of pants.

Other than that, I need to get back on the bike, like everyone around here, but it has just been so windy that it is not even fun to walk around, much less bike. And with 4 weeks till the winter series, I might be in the Clydesdale class with how much I have been "enjoying" the holiday. Until next time, keep watching the shake weight video.

No comments:

Post a Comment