Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ready to Race!

With the Winter Short Track series just days away you might be wondering what I am doing to train and get ready to rock it out... The answer is nothing really. Yes, due to the wonderful weather in which we are having here so far this year I have been out on the bike more often than last year, and after doing a few hot laps with The Mut I don't feel like I am ready to die, this is probably the best shape I have been in in the last few years I have been racing. While on the ride to the Reni Short track, the Mutt reminded me that I still need to write up what I got for Xmas. Since it is a rough economy, and well, I usually buy whatever I need me and the burrower decided to put a cap of 7 gifts for $70 dollars, so that means things get intersting. First gift...how we now settle arguments in the Bleffer household.
I am undefeated!!!! And I also never have to take out the trash again due to a 6 round bout in which I won by TKO. In addition to some other stuff, my big gift was this, a survival strap.
In addition to them making a quality product and donating funds to the Wounded Warrior Project And finally, thanks to the G-Ma (and her not exactly knowing what she got me) I am now one of the cool kids to have this Yes the Awesome Strap. I let her pick the colors, and although its not the first choice, the functionallity is still the same.
And since my hulu episodes are almost done while writing this, I think I will have to have a recap of some other time of my adventures off the bike from Saturday, Ill give you a hint, if you read the mutts blog, mine will be the same.

1 comment:

  1. Admit it. You wouldn't know shit about the Awesome Strap if it wasn't for me.

    I challenge you to a game of Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots.

    ReplyDelete