Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Years day!!!

Or a day late. Whatever. Usually when I read these things it is a wrap up of what happened during the year...this blog will be no exceptions. But since I know a bunch of people that read this are reading challenged with words, there will be pictures. The first half of the year was a blur. I did some winter bike riding, got to play in the snow, but mostly was getting ready for married day.
Short track - circa January 2011
Dogs didn't mind the snow, at least for a little bit
Annual snowboarding trip with the guys. February - Well, looking back through my pictures, not a lot happened that month so we will skip ahead. March - My buddy B. Lee got married. It was a local wedding and a good time was had by all.
I am sure there are more pictures, I just dont remember how I labeled them and this is the only one I could find April - was a party month! I was lucky enough to have all my best friend come to Charlotte (for those that didn't live here) for my bachelor party weekend. Needless to say, they left exushted and feeling a little bit dirty, just like a bachelor party should end.
The burrower also had her bachelorette party here.
May - Married day. Busy month, lots of pictures, wedding in Iowa, honeymoon in the Bahamas. Lots of pictures that cant all be posted on here.
I just liked how the colors turned out in this one.
yup, were bad-asses
Staying classy in front of the Buscalade in D-port
Another fun night in the Bahamas I also completed my first 24 hour race. It was brutal. And after all the traveling, not easy. But is was a great experience and I still want to do it again.
My Trusty Steed - The Culprit getting all dressed up and ready to go.
Ready for night riding, that way when I fell into the ravine they could find me easier. June - Can't seem to find much going on there, maybe a housewarming party? I seem to remember rain....
July - Down to ATL to see the 'rests for the 4th. Stopped by the sweetwater factory for a little taste test.
August - Wedding, this time in Boston-ish area.
Staying Classy
We wore those sunglass all night because our future is so bright.... And then my disappointing race at Uwharrie - one of my few DNF's. I blame it on all the beer.
Sept - Another birthday, some festivals, and another wedding, Jersey Style
Ok, so were were actually in S. Jersey, closer to Philly than the fist pumping.
Thomas Jefferson farted in that chair that the burrower was sitting in. It had to be true, there was a plaque for it.
Another quality picture ruined by me. Oct - nothing too crazy, just trying to end the year alive
Happy Halloween!!! November - wow, looking back, no major events, at least not in picture form. December - Ugly Sweaters!!
And that was the year in picture form. I think I hit most the highlights. I had a fun year with great friends. Cliche, but I hope this next year is as much fun as the last (although I would like to take a vacation without having to be there for a wedding is my goal for 2012). p.s. I apologize for the formatting, I just spent to much time uploading pictures that I really didn't care how the typing played out, so deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment