Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm Sorry

That I took a 2 week vacation from posting anything. It is just pretty hectic around here as the house has been in shambles with all the of guest we had here for my bachelor party one weekend and the burrowers the next. Lets just say it was a great time had by all and almost no biking gone done. I'm ok with that.

2 Thursdays ago I had the crew come into town to visit and start my marriage off right. with a big ass party. Cranky dan, shitbrick, web, kope, chuck, squeaks all crashed at the party headquarters here. Despite being one sleeping arrangement short we all survived it and had a great time. Downtown Thursday for alive after 5 concert. Friday car show, Saturday white water rafting, beer, bar, strip club. I wont get into details but it was everything a bachelor party should be.

I had a few days reprieve in which I was lucky enough to go to work (to rest) and then the burrower had her party the next weekend. Although there were half the amount of people staying at the house, it got just as crazy when all of the girls came over. That weekend me and Jason were the DD and I will tell you I might have to do that more often to watch all of the drunk people stumble out of the Epicenter at 2:15 am in the morning, including our significant others. To keep things simple here are a few of the pictures, but if your my face-friend you already have these and have tagged yourself anyway. If not enjoy, and these are all the pg-rated ones. To get the good ones you will have to message me for them.

The sombrero/mountie hat.


start of a great saturday.

Im the front paddle on the right....


The burrower and bridesmaids, well the only ones that were ok to get up to raft the next day after some madness downtown.

Oh yeah, there was a race last night for the start of the summer series. I will probably cover that sometime next week, right in time for the next race.

No comments:

Post a Comment