Monday, July 12, 2010

Tourist Traps and Time Zones

Those are about the 2 phrases that come to mind when driving the interstate. According to mapquest it is a 24 hour drive from Charlotte NC to Denver CO. Yes, you read that right, a drive across 3 times zones and multiple states.

I haven't blogged in a while, but the whole reason I came out to Denver was for the eventual race for the USA Cycling National Championships in Granby, just north of Winterplace.

Before I get to the bike riding portion Ill just update on a few pictures of what I saw.


Yes, metropolis, the home of superman, You have to stop at places like that. Especially when your driving by yourself, something to break up the hours in the car.

So I also ended up driving through St. Louis.



And ended spending the night just east of Kansas City.

So I woke up the next day and started driving...
Anyway no biking for the blog yet but still have a few days left on the blog time.

More pictures and updates tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment