Thursday, August 16, 2012

Putting in the Miles

After re-reading the last post I realized that a lot of it didn't make much sense.  Which is fine by me, I ain't no english major.  I just have a hard time conveying in words such new and exiciting experiances.  Espcially once I get going on a thought I tend to put words down without thinking about them or re-reading them.  Happens most the time in my normal conversation too.  Gets me in trouble, but also gets a bunch of laughs.  Anyway review on the last post,  I am back to being addicted to biking after a few weeks off.  I guess that is the good thing about a hobby, you can pick it up and drop it at any time.

Since the last week I have logged a lot of miles.  Well, a lot for me anyway.  Road ride Wednesday, mountain bike Thursday and Friday, road ride Saturday, and my first roadie group ride on Sunday. 
It started Saturday on a normal trip to Wally-world for normal groceries and such when I see a team bike kit that looks familair and it was Big Dave.  (The burrower didn't understand why he is called Big Dave, all 105 lbs of him soaking wet).  Anyway, I have a new riding buddy that lives right down the street.

So ive been putting this off as I have been lazy, im about 2 week behind catching up on my thoughts.  I think the simpliest thing to do is to just put up a video.  It has crashes.  That should keep you entertained until I collect my thoughts once again.  Maybe do another Epic Ride.

I have my 50 miler up at Uwharrie in 2 weeks, that should be enough to write about for a few days, or probably not.  Lets just hope it goes better than last time where I DNF.


No comments:

Post a Comment